NIGERIA OIL AND GAS LOGISTICS CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITION
Nigeria Oil and Gas Logistics (NOG Logistics) conference and exhibition, which took place on 6th June 2013 in Lagos, focused on overcoming the logistics challenges faced within the Nigerian oil and gas industry.
The NOG Logistics Advisory Committee have devised a forum to facilitate tangible networking and greater collaboration. An interactive programme of panel sessions and workshops led to an agreement of realistic short term and longer term actions to benefit the industry.
Click here to view all members of the Steering Committee
NOG Logistics 2014. Why attend?
- Learn how to streamline your supply chain, be fully compliant and deliver projects on time without increasing costs
- Meet local and international partners and work effectively within the current Nigerian infrastructure
- Gain unparalleled access to senior logistics and supply chain decision makers
- Network with peers and learn how other companies overcome the issues you face within your own role
- Guarantee project delivery by ensuring your oil & gas logistics are efficient
NOG Logistics Exhibition 2014
NOG Logistics 2014 exhibition brings you a chance to maximise your exposure to the decision makers in procurement, project management, HSE, facilities management, project logistics and training from the major oil and gas, service and logistics companies. Contact Andrew Hart on +44 207 978 0750 to discuss the 2014 exhibiting opportunities.